A perfect Lasagne requires a lot of patience to achieve. Find out how to make a simple but tasty green lasagne rose recipe. Hope you like it!
- Minced beef
- Fresh Tomato
- Cheddar cheese
- White wine
- Green peas
- Sweet corn
- Place an empty pot on the stove/burner. Pour in some water into the empty pot. Add a pinch of salt and some melted butter to the heating water.
- Add your lasagne to the pot on the heat when the water starts boiling.
You may ask, “How do I know when my lasagne is cooked?
You know your lasagne is ready When the edges of the lasagne turn pale white
- Stir gently with a spatula.
The second step to bringing your lasagne home is to:
- Place an empty pot or pan on the stove (on medium heat).
- Pour in some vegetable oil.
- Add some butter to the heating oil on the pan.
- Add your chopped onion to the pan.
- Add your carrot (cook until soft)
- Add your seedless diced fresh tomatoes
- Add the stock from your already stewed liver, minced beef, and a measure of white wine (as per your preference).
- Add to the mixture a bouillon cube. Cover the pot and allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the liver, sweet corn, and green peas.
Your Lasagne is almost ready! This is the final step.
- Get a large baking pan or bowl.
- Spread a cooking foil inside the baking pan so it covers evenly in the pan or bowl.
- Place your lasagne inside bit by bit and make sure to cover the spaces (this process will have to be done layer after layer).
- Scoop some of the mixtures and spread them evenly on the lasagne.
- Sprinkle some of the chopped parsley on the mixture (Do this continuously until you’re left with the last lasagne on the surface.)
- For every layer, make sure to add some of the cheddar cheese and finish off with some of the cheese right on top of the Lasagne.
- Cover the lasagne with foil. Make sure to spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.