Fried spaghetti is a simple dish and may not be ascribed to a particular tribe, race, or country. Fried Spaghetti is a dish that can be prepared by anyone. Of course like I mentioned earlier, it’s a simple dish to make when you’ve got the right ingredients, a concise recipe with a proper guide as this one we’ve got for you.
- Butter/Vegetable oil
- Sweet corn
- Green peas
- Green pepper
- Corn beef (beef, goat meat, or chicken)
- Cooking Spices
- Bouillon cubes
Method of preparation
1. Place an empty pot on your stove/cooking burner.
2. To the pot, add some water and bring it to a boil.
3. To the boiling water, put in your spaghetti.
4. Add some salt and vegetable oil. (The vegetable oil helps to prevent the spaghetti from sticking together).
5. To a colander, drain out the water from the cooked spaghetti.
6. It is important to note that spaghetti is best enjoyed when it is not overcooked.
How to prepare the sauce
This second step is crucial to having the best-fried spaghetti you’ve ever had. Cooking can be fun when you have the right recipe and I am sure this recipe will help you cook a great meal. Still curious about how fried spaghetti can be prepared? Consider this second step.
1. Place a saucepan on the heat (low heat preferably).
2. Add some butter to the pan, allow the butter to melt before you make progress.
3. To the melted butter/oil still on the heat, add your chopped onion and a pinch of salt to prevent your onion from burning.
4. Fry until you get a translucent onion (be careful not to fry for too long, you don’t want them overcooked).
5. Add your vegetables starting with your carrots(you want those carrots to cook a bit and release that sweetness before you add other veggies). Fry for 2-3 minutes.
6. To your veggies (with an exception of your green pepper), add some cooking spices/cubes…mix very well and let them cook until the ingredients are well incorporated.
9. Add your corn beef…stir very well for better results. (You’re free to add some chicken/meat stock if you have some if you think your pan is getting too dry or desire to have some extra flavor to your sauce).
10. To have a complete feast, add to your sauce your green pepper (this comes last because it is prone to get soft easily. You don’t want an overcooked vegetable.)
11. To finish… Add your already drained spaghetti to the sauce and give it a proper stir, and allow to cool for at least 3 minutes on low heat.
Viola! Food is ready!
This meal takes 45 minutes to prepare, with the above ingredients at your disposal. To get a remarkable result, I strongly recommend that you use a non-stick pan. Remember to try this recipe and tell us what you think in the comment box below. Enjoy!😜