Someone once said, ‘We are never too old to wish each other on Children’s Day. It is just a sweet way of celebrating the innocence we all have in our hearts.’ Children are the pride of their parents. They hold the family together with the love they spread, their innocence and sincere laughter.
A child should always be encouraged either by the guardian, teacher, or parent. On this day, when we celebrate Children’s Day, let’s take out time to celebrate our wonderful children and kids all around the world with these beautiful Happy Children’s Day Wishes!
Happy Children’s Day Wishes
1. Every child should grow with love and care. Let’s make the lives of the little ones healthy and happy.
2. May the innocence in their smiles and the purity of their hearts stay forever unfaded. Wishing a joyful children’s day to every kid in the world!
3. Every child is special and unique. Let’s make their childhood memorable by ensuring them a better life. Happy Children’s Day!
4. Children are gifts given to the world by God. They deserve all the tender love and care. Show some love to a child too. Happy Children’s Day!
5. Children carry the hopes for our brighter tomorrow and the dreams of our happy future. Wishing a very enjoyable day for children all over the world.
6. Children’s are the little angel of God. Wishing them the best on this International children’s day!
7. Here’s wishing all the shinning stars around the world a very happy Children’s Day.
8. The earth reveals it’s innocence through the smiles of children. A very warm wish for all the children on this special day.
9. The child is a treasure yet to be unraveled. There’s no limit to what they can achieve. Make a child smile today. Happy Children’s Day.
10. To build a greater nation we need sincere smiles of our children decorating our walls and pillars. Treat them right and celebrate them now and always. Happy International Children’s Day!
11. Children are simply fruits of love. Show some love to the children around you. Happy Children’s Day.
12. The beginning of a prosperous land lies in the happiness of a child. A happy child only knows how to give what he has, mad that’s LOVE. A Very Happy Children’s Day To You!
13. Every child is a different kind of flower, they are beautiful and unique in their own way. Happy Children’s Day!
14. The most precious thing there is in this world is a smile on the face of a child. Happy Children’s Day to every amazing kid out there!
Happy Children’s Day From Teachers
15. We, teachers have many things to learn from you, especially how to be happy with simple things.
16. Your children need more time with you than the gift you buy for them. Always make them know how special they are to you. Happy Children’s Day to every child in the world.
17. The heart of a child is as innocent as they look. Learn to listen to them and understand them. Happy Children’s Day to every outstanding kid in the world.
18. No child deserves to stay uneducated and unprivileged. Give them the best treatment there is. Happy World-wide Children’s Day!
19. The best gift you can give to your child as a parent is a good and quality education. Happy Children’s Day!
20. My job as a teacher is to transmit knowledge in the best way I can to these adorable children. We, teachers have a long way to go. We have a lot learn from them, they’re God’s gift sent to earth. Happy Universal Children’s Day.
21. Children are budding stars; the more you embrace them, the more they shine. Happy Children’s Day.
22. Children are the most precious of God’s creations. They spread fragrance of love wherever they go and spread joy and happiness in every season. Handle them with care and love. Happy Children’s Day.
23. Wish you overcome all hurdles easily. Keep alive the child in you. Wishing you a Happy Children’s Day.
24. Happy Children’s Day to all my dear students!🕺
Happy Children’s Day Wishes From Parents
25. I am proud to have you as my kid. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. You fill my days with joyful moments. It’s your special day, my baby. Happy Children’s Day!
26. Dear children, your smile can melt our heart and take our anger away. Love you, dear. Happy Children’s Day.
27. An innocent curdle and a lovely smile, are the joys of parenthood, which is worthwhile! Happy Children’s Day!
28. We feel proud all the time for having you as our child. You can make all our pains go away with just a smile of yours. Happy Children’s Day.
29. You are the greatest treasure of my life, without you, my world would be devoid of sunshine, laughter, and love. Hope you have a truly magical and joyous Children’s Day.
30. You’ve been a great kid. I and your mom couldn’t be more proud of you. We love you. Happy Children’s Day 🥳
Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. – John F. Kennedy