For People, You Don’t Know Very Well Or Have A Close Relationship With
Thank you so much for the lovely crystal bowl. On our coffee table, it will be really stunning. It was wonderful to finally meet you in person at the wedding—my Dad always speaks so highly of you, and Samuel and I were overjoyed to finally meet you!
Samuel and Sally
“Thank You Very Much For Coming To The Wedding” Card Message
Sometimes the best wedding present is simply the presence of a loved one, a distant friend, or perhaps a forgotten relative.
Here are some examples of how to write Thank you for coming to the wedding on a thank you card.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the effort to attend our wedding. Looking out the window and seeing your cheerful face in the seats meant so lot, as did the chance to converse and catch up at the reception. We can’t express our gratitude enough. Because you were there to share our special day with us, it was much more memorable.
Carlos and Jane are a couple.
Wow! Our wedding day whizzed by much too quickly. It was a lot of joy to get together with all of our friends and family to celebrate. We hope you had a good time, and we want you to know how grateful we are that you were a part of such a special day for us.
Jerry and Martha.
We appreciate you going out of your way to attend our wedding, and Leonard and I are quite thankful. We much valued your presence. And your stunning performance at the wedding reception added to the magic of the occasion. We can’t thank you enough for going above and above for us. Thank you so much for adding to the magic of our special day!
Leonard and Susan.
William and I would like to express our gratitude for taking the time to attend our wedding and making it even more memorable. It was a lot of fun having you there on our big day. We sincerely hope you had a good time at the wedding. We want you to know how much your presence means to us. And you do, too! Thank you once more!
Smith and Barbara.
For Those Who Have Given You An Unfamiliar Item
I and my husband would like to say thank you for gracing our wedding and appreciate you for a well thought out gift you presented to us. We feel so much love coming from you even though we might not know each other so well. Stay blessed!
Samantha and Jack
Thank You Text Messages For Wedding Guests
1. Thank you very much! My husband and I are overjoyed to have you as part of our wedding day. You’re one of our most popular visitors. Thank you very much!
2. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so special! We really enjoyed your gifts, and we appreciate you taking the time to celebrate this important day with us. Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity!
3. We are overjoyed and grateful that we were able to attend our wedding. Because of your love and presence on our wedding day, it was a truly unforgettable occasion. Thank you very much for your time and generosity.
4. Thank you so much for joining us in celebrating our wedding day.
5. Thank you very much for taking the time to spend some of your valuable time with us. Your presence only added to our wedding day’s delight and genuine happiness. Thank you very much!
6. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special! We enjoyed your gifts and are grateful for your time and effort in sharing this special day with us. Thank you so much! God bless you!
7. Our lovely love tale will always include you. Thank you very much!
Wedding Favors – Thank You Notes
8. Without you, our wedding day would not be as memorable. We’d want to express our gratitude for your kindness, concern, and support. Thank you for joining us as we embark on our new life together.
9. Thank you for your kind wedding day thoughts. It’s fantastic to know that you went to such great lengths for us. You’re welcome!
10. My wedding day is a very meaningful occasion for me, and I’d like to express my gratitude to you for being a part of it. That day, I was overjoyed since I knew you were present. Thank you for your kind words and gifts, as well. I really enjoy it. You’re welcome!
11. Thank you for attending my wedding day, dear friend. Beautiful memories with you, as well as your great sentiments, make me feel extremely unique. Everything is appreciated.
Great content! Keep up the good work!