Rise and shine…Saturdays are usually the only time most people get to spend quality time with family, sleep for long hours, hang out with friends or better still see a movie of their choice.
For many, if they get the chance, they’d likely live every day like it were a Saturday. The fact that one can live a stress-free life on a particular day (Saturday) is a bonus to man.
We all love our Saturdays and to enjoy it better, here is a collection of Saturday quotes for you.
Saturday Morning Quotes
Get into the Saturday spirit with these awesome Saturday morning quotes.
1. “Saturday is a time to enjoy the small blessings of life. When you stop and think about it, you have many blessings!” – Byron Pulsifer
2. “Laughter brings people together, and it is a great stress buster.” – Suresh Basandra
3. “Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.” – Dan Pearce
4. “There was nothing like a Saturday. Unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That of course, was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.” – Nora Roberts
5. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
6. “It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most on those days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays. Make every day your weekend. Make everyday a play-day.” – James A. Murphy
Good Morning Saturday Quotes
Make your Saturday mornings a morning to remember with our Unique Good morning Saturday Quotes.
7. “Good Morning! Have a beautiful and happy Saturday. Keep going, God Is working on your behalf. Everything you need will come at the perfect time. Be patient. Trust God. Pray. Believe. Never quit. Never give up. Keep moving forward. AMEN.” -Charity M. Richey Bentley
8. “Good morning this beautiful morning. I’m glad it’s a Saturday a.k.a work-free day. Let’s enjoy every moment of today before work comes rushing on Monday.” – Unknown
9. “Only if every day was a Saturday so I don’t have to stress about what to put on. It’s a good morning Saturday!” – Unknown
10. “Good Morning…I hope this Saturday brings you more relaxation and enjoyment like never before seen.” – Unknown
11. “Good morning this morning, this morning is a beautiful morning. Can’t wait to have all the fun I’ve been reserving for Saturday.” – Unknown
12. “Hallelujah! It’s my favorite day of the week. Good Morning and enjoy your Saturday.” – Unknown
Happy Saturday Morning Quotes
Make your Saturday a happy Saturday with our Happy Saturday Morning Quotes. Stay Happy!
13. “Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturday and Sunday. Make every day your weekend.” -James A. Murphy
14. “Happy Saturday! When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, and for your strength.” – Tecumseh
15. “Saturday makes my day complete.” – Anthony T. Hincks
16. “Saturdays are an escape from school, work, and ‘have to’ tasks.” – Michael Crews
17. “Happy Saturday. The more we express our gratitude to God for our blessings, the more He will bring to our mind other blessings.” – Ezra Taft Benson
18. “Happy Saturday! study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
19. “Happy Saturday, May the sweetness of God’s grace touch and bless you. May you receive the peace and joy that comes with this Saturday. Have a pleasant Saturday!” – Unknown
20. “For every step you take today, may you experience peace and satisfaction. Happy Saturday!” – Unknown
21. “Happy Saturday! May the fragrance of today draw the right persons your way, now and always, In Jesus’ name, amen” – Unknown
Saturday Night Quotes
Here are some of our Saturday Night Quotes to spice up your evening.
22. “Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have plans.” – Mike Birbiglia
23. “There are just two kinds of girls. Those who go downtown Saturday nights, and those who don’t.” – Edna Ferber
24. “I want to be known for the work I’ve done, as opposed to where I go on Saturday nights.” – Amanda Bynes
25. “I love Saturday nights with my best friend and a big bowl of pasta, wanting a good scare, something that will say, ‘Listen, your life is not as bad as this. Your life can be much worse.’ ” – Vera Farmiga
26. “Most of the time you’re too busy to think about it. But every now and then you say, ‘I work at ‘Saturday Night Live,’ and that is so cool.” – Unknown
27. “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.” – Audrey Hepburn
Funny Saturday Quotes
Saturday won’t be complete without some Funny Saturday Quotes. Listed below are some funny Saturday quotes
28. “Today is Saturday, which means that today I will be multi- slacking instead of multi-tasking.” – Legit
29. “Procrastination is as much alive on a Saturday as any other day of the week. Get up, get going, and get those chores done. You can visit your pillow later.” – Byron Pulsifer
30. “I learned that the hardest party to pull off successfully is Saturday night dinner.” – Ina Garten
31. “You can overcome anything if you don’t have a bellyache.” – Bernard M. Baruch
32. “It’s hard to nap on Saturday or the weekends.” – Scott Eastwood
33. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
34. “Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” – Charmaine J.
35. “When you are unemployed, weekends are seven days long.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
36. “The dog doesn’t know the difference between Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, so I have to walk the dog early those days too.” – Donna Shalala
37. “Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.” – Ogden Nash
38. “Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.” – Lyndon B. Johnson
39. “Weekends are a bit like rainbows; they look good from a distance but disappear when you get up close to them.” – John Shirley
40. “In New York, it seems like there’s no Monday or Saturday or Sunday. The town is always moving. The vibe is great.” – Unknown
Lovely Saturday Quotes
Make your Saturday wishes come true with our lovely Saturday quotes.
41. “Love me like Saturday night, like three glasses of champagne, like the room is spinning, like you’re drunk on my love.” – C.J. Carlyon
42. “You make feel Monday is Saturday.” – Avijeet Das
43.”I wish that every day was Saturday and every month was October.” – Charmaine J. Forde
44. “Oh my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.” – Charmaine J Forde
Best Saturday Quotes/Afternoon Quotes
Reserved the best for last, here are the best Saturday and Afternoon Quotes.
45. “I’m not sure what it was or where she sprayed it, but her scent will be the of the life I loved. And I will find comfort in the simpleness of sitting with her on a Saturday afternoon with nothing else to do.” – Darnell Lamont Walker
46. “Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.” – Unknown
47. “On a lazy Saturday morning when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.” – Lynn Johnston
48. “If you had to work 14 hour days, Monday to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.” – Nicole Ari Parker
49. “I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.” – Chip Gaines
50. “Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.” – Sophia Bush
51. “My favorite way to spend Saturday is in and out of bed, watching sports on TV and eating.” – Alan King
52. “Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself too.” – Anna Munnar
53. “Spirituality is the sacred center out of which all life comes, including Mondays and Tuesdays and rainy Saturday afternoons in all their mundane and glorious detail.” – Christina Baldwin
54. “Take a few minutes in the quiet of a Saturday afternoon to think about how you can make your work environment more amenable to conduct your tasks or projects more effectively.” – Byron Pulsifer
55. “I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful.” – Padmasree Warrior