Someone once quoted thus – “Family: where life begins and love never ends.”
The love and support we get from family is like no other. The wake of Covid-19 has left many with no choice than to spend even more quality time with our families. Many now understand what it means and feels like to have a family.
Are you curious about the importance of a family? You’re in the right place. Take a look at some family quotes we have organised for you.
- Family love is messy, clingy, and of an annoying and repetitive pattern, like bad wallpaper. – P. J. O’Rourke
- Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. – Jane Howard
- My friends and family are my support system.. Without them I have no idea where I would be. – Kelly Clarkson
- So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures the sense of our loyalty. – Haniel Long
- The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst. – Marche Kennedy
- There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened and maintained. – Winston S. Churchill
- In truth, a famous what you make it. It is made strong, not by number of heads counted at the dinner table, but by the rituals you help family members create, by the memories you share, by the commitment of time, caring and love. – Marge Kennedy
- When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family, and friends. – Barbara Bush
- Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends whether or not they are related to you can be your family. – Trenton Lee Stewart
- The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the Family. – Lee Lacocca.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing. – Unknown
- The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life. – Richard Bach
- Being a family mena’s you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. – Lisa Weed
- Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. – Brad Henry
- If the family were a boat, it would be a canoe that makes no progress unless everyone paddles. – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself. – Gilbert. K Chesterton
- Family: a social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. – Evan Esar.
- Nothing purchased can come to the renewed sense of gratitude for having family and friends. – Courtland Milloy
- In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony. – Friedrich Nietzsche
Short Family Quotes
Having issues with grasping the lengthy family quotes above? Check out these short Family Quotes.
- Family is family. – Linda Linney
- Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home. – Anthony Liccione
- Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. – Anthony Brandt.
- Life is beautiful. It’s about giving. It’s about family. – Walt Disney
- The family Is the first essential cell in the human society. – Pope John XXIII
- The world we’d discovered, doesn’t love you like your family loves you. – Louis Zamperini
- My greatest pleasure is spending time with my family. – Siri Hustvedt
- I don’t think quantity time is as special as quality time with your family. – Reba McEntire
- In time of test, family is best. – Burmese Proverb
- The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in it’s loyalty to each other. – Mario Puzo
- Some people are worth melting for. – Olaf, from the Disney Movie, Frozen.
- A family doesn’t have to be perfect; it just needs to be united. – Unknown
- Being part of a family means smiling for photos. – Harry Morgan
- Sticking with your family is what makes it a family. – Mitch Albom
- Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst. – Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- Family is the most important thing in the world. – Princess Diana
- You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. – Desmond Tutu
- What can you do to promote the world peace? Go home and love your family. – Mother Teresa
- I sustain myself with the love of family. – Maya Angelou
- The most important thing in the world is family and love. – John Wooden
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. – Michael J. Fox
- Family is a life jacket in the stormy sea of life. – J.K Rowling
- I think togetherness is an important ingredient of family life. – Barbara Bush
- The family is one of nature’s masterpieces. – George Santayana
- A man should never neglect his family for business. – Walt Disney
- Family and friendship are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness. – John C. Maxwell
- Our basic instinct is not for survival but for family. – Paul Pearsall.
- We may have our differences, but nothing is more important than family. – Coco.
- I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. – Jossé Carreras
- Rejoice in your family in the beautiful land of life. – Albert Einstein
- Friends are the family you choose. – Jess C. Scott