If there’s any day in the week when we can take out time to attend church services, that would be on a Sunday, or even create time for friends and family, Sunday will be the day.
Sunday is generally considered the day of the Lord as per Christian Faith. It is recorded both in the Holy Bible and history that Jesus Christ our Lord resurrected on a Sunday thus, making it the Day of the Lord.
Getting acquainted with some Sunday Quotes won’t hurt as this will also boost your faith and give your Sunday a brighter look.
Here are some inspirational Sunday Quotes for your delight.
1. Faith and hope work hand in hand, however while hope focuses on the future, faith focuses on the now. – David Odunaiya.
2. I am grateful that God focuses on our faith not our failures, and as you read you will be reminded…”…that failure is one of, if not the best teaching tools that we have. – Pierre Thompson.
3. May your Sunday be full of sun and laughter. – Kate Summers.
4. Prayer is a conversation between you and God. Don’t be afraid to talk to Him. Don’t worry about what you will ask. Speak from your heart. – Nicky Gumbel
5. Being angry, anxious, defeated, and depressed are not God’s plans for you. – Robert E. Baines Jr.
6. God can dramatically impact your sense of well-being. Research even bears it out. Faith does something else as well. It gives you hope for the future, even in the face of seemingly hopeless situations. – Valorie Burton.
7. Oh blessed Sunday how I long to embrace your quietitude, your calmness and your command to rest. – Byron Pulsifier.
8. Learn how to trust in yourself and also place your trust in the Lord He will never never fail you. – Shareta Berry.
9. I always look forward to Sundays; a day to offer my thanks; to give glory to the one true God of the universe and the purveyor of all peace. – Byron Pulsifier.
10. Easter Sunday, the resurrection of Jesus gives absolute meaning to the hope in Christianity. – Bryon Pulsifier.
11. No matter how you rush into the seven day of each week, at least one day will be your recharge and relax day. – Kathy Henn.
12. Sunday is a day we gather together as brethren in the Faith, serving our Lord Jesus in Spirit and in Truth. – Gift Monday.
13. Behold, how good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running down on the beard, the beard of Aaron, running down on the edge of his garments. – Psalms 133 vs 1&2.
14. The righteousness you receive in Christ must be maintained by righteousness you live in life. – Bishop David Oyedepo Jnr.
15. No devil can stop the power of faith from have its way. When your faith is alive the devil is not your problem. – Bishop David Oyedepo Jnr.
16. Faith is not of the mouth only but in the act also. – Bishop David Oyedepo Jnr.
17. To love another person is to see the face of God. – Les Miserables.
18. A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content. – Proverb.
19. Yet the Gospel encourages humiliation, not despondency. It deals in the realities, not of woe and despair, but of hope, peace, and joy. – Charles Bridges.
20. Our inheritance in the Kingdom is as far as our eyes can see. It is how far you see that defined your limits. – David Oyedepo.
21. No matter what is going on in your day-to-day life, keep making time for Him (God) so that your relationship can grow strong and you can walk in the fullness of the blessing He has prepared for you. – Joel Osteen.
22. Our FAITH in God is similar to our faith in the wind. We cannot see God, but we see evidence of God every single day. – Heidi Kreider.
23. God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails. – Augustine of Hippo.
24. It’s not enough to attend church and pray every Sunday; you have to act. – Abbe Pierre.
25. God doesn’t always take you out of the problem. He stretches your faith by taking you through the problem. – Rick Warren.
26. We all go through hard times. But do we try and fix our own problems or do we trust God that He cna fix them? – Brandon Harrison.
27. God desires that we be dependent upon Him, not independent from Him. – Joyce Meyer.
28. Ah, Sunday, the day of rest…Now that’s something to be thankful for! – Aaron P. Taylor.
29. Perhaps you can remember words that your grandmother, mother, aunt, friends, acquaintances or spiritual leaders spoke into your life that made an impact. God was using them to speak life-giving maternal words if wisdom to you.- Patricia King, 31 Decrees of blessing for women.
30. Happiness is a hot bath on a Sunday morning. – A.D. Posey.
31. Sunday is a time when you sit back and reflect on all the blessings that you received. Smile at all the good things that you are enjoying. – Sera Train
32. God works all things for good to those who love Him and persevere through VICTORY. – Faith Marie Baczko.
33. Sundays clears the whole week. – Joseph Addison.
34. Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan. – Albert Schweitzer.
35. There is always something new to learn and deal each Sunday. – Bishop Gerald Causse.
36. The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. – Jean Rhys.
37. Sunday is the Lord’s day. Let us find time to be with Him. – Pope Francis.
38. Trust in God’s sweet timing and don’t ever, ever think that you don’t have value on this earth. You were born for such a time as this. – Unknown.
39. When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. – Joel Osteen.
40. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1 vs 19