A new year is usually considered to be a blessing. The previous year may have been toxic or perhaps rigorous, but here we are living another year, expressing love and warm wishes to those we hold dear. Your wishes at the beginning of a new year not only tell the world that you’re alive and privileged to be part of the new year celebrations but stir up hope in the hearts of those who may have given up on life or wonder if the new year promises to be a good one for them or not. Wish someone a Happy New Year with these pleasant messages.
Funny Happy New Year Lines
- The most fun part about making new year’s resolutions is breaking New Year’s resolutions. Can’t wait to mess up with you.
- Happy New Year. Here’s to another year pretending that I like you, people.
- Happy New Year and good luck in the next year! We’ll both need it!
- Many people look forward to the New Year for a new start on old habits!
- Remember mate that life always gives you a second chance. What are New years for? Grab your chances every time! Happy New Year.
- Here’s to a new year doing the same old habits.
- Happy New Year! Let’s eat, drink, and be merry- for tomorrow we diet.
- Last year’s resolution was to lose 20 pounds by Christmas. Only 30 pounds to go.
- I’m not making any new resolutions for the New Year. I’m really good at annoying you and I’ll simply continue on that path!
- Life has taught me that no matter what you say and how hard you try; you can never stop some people from making stupid new year resolutions. Happy New Year!
- Keep making the same old mistakes, but do it in a new way. I wish you all the best this new year!
Short Happy New Year Lines
- As we start the new year, let’s get down on our knees to thank God we’re on our feet.
- May this new year bring you colors that will beautify your life.
- I hope that this new year opens up new opportunities for you and yours. Happy New Year!
- It gives me joy to celebrate this new year with you. Happy new year, friend.
- It is tradition to light the sky with fireworks on new year’s Day…may your life be lit for good this new year.
- This new year is for you to live and not just to exist.
- Let go of the stress of last year and embrace the joy of the new year.
- Where there is life there is hope. Welcome to the new year.
- Find peace in everything you encounter this new year.
- Congratulations! You made it to the new year!!
- Happy and joyous news to you, dear.
- May you experience fulfillment and satisfaction in every day of this new year.
- Throw yourself a party, you made it to the new year!
- Begin to count your joy as they unfold from today. Happy New Year.
- Choose and stick to those things that bring you joy this new year. Happy New Year.
- May the new year see you loving, giving, caring, and living.