If a loved one has fallen ill, the feeling that comes along with it is not a pleasant one. The feeling of uncertainty, fear mixed with anxiety is inevitable. However unstable your emotions might be, you’ll still have to wish them a quick recovery, this will help them feel like they have someone truly concerned about their welfare. They know there’s somewhere out there who misses them, cares, and is waiting for them to come back home.
To help you express a heartfelt Get Well Soon Message, either to your Husband, Boyfriend, Wife, Girlfriend, Father, or Mother, here are some sincere Get Well Wishes for you!
Get Well Soon Wishes
- Have a speedy recovery.
- Sending you sunshine to brighten your day and warm wishes for a speedy recovery.
- Sending hugs and love.
- Don’t worry, we’ll fight this together I know we can win! You’ll be feeling better really soon.
- Hang in there, better days are coming.
- Feel better soon.
- You’re one of the strongest people I know – You’ll be fighting fit in no time.
- We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Best wishes that you will soon be back to doing all the things you love.
- Remember to take it one day at a time and in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling once again.
Get Well Soon Quotes
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.”
- “Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory,”
- “What you do today can improve all of your tomorrows.”
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”
- “We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.”
- “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.”
- “Tough times don’t last, tough people, do.”
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
Get Well Soon Prayers
- Thinking and praying for you during this time of illness, and praying you will find strength in the Lord and His never-ending supply of love.
- May God envelop you with great well-being and quality so you’ll be in a good place again! Get well soon dear!
- We don’t always get to know the reasons we go through struggles in this life. There is a bigger plan, and it is all in His hands. I am praying for you.
- I wish the Almighty God bestows all His blessings upon you so that you get cured faster. Get well soon.
- Hope each day finds you stronger and full of joy. God bless you.
- Thoughtful prayers are being sent to your way with the hope that you will feel better soon.
- I pray that all your wishes get granted and you live a healthy life ahead. Get well soon.
- I am praying for you!
- God cares and hears our prayers, I am praying for you today!
- I hope God blesses you with good health so that you prosper in life achieving success. Get well soon.
Funny Get Well Soon Prayers
- You better swing back into action fast so we can have a blast!
- I am not liking the peace of this house. Get well soon and make it noisy like before.
- Use your superpowers and get well soon!
- You’re one tough cookie!
- Though I hate your mischievous pranks that make me angry, I am missing them badly. Get well soon.
- Sorry, your sick day is due to actual sickness.
- I may not have a medical degree. But I do have a friendship’s healing touch. Get well soon.
- Without the sound of your hyena laughter, the house seems so silent. Get well soon, dying to hear your funny laughter
- Germs, like everyone else, find you irresistible! Get well soon!
Get Well Soon Messages
- Recovery is hard work but you’re not alone. Not a day goes by that aren’t thought of and wished well.
- All my prayers will be for you to make a quick recovery.
- We are eagerly waiting to see you. Get well soon.
- I hope each day brings you renewed strength and much closer to recovery.
- Take your sweet time getting well!
- Come back home with a brighter smile. Get well soon.
- Praying for your fastest recovery. Get well soon.
- Hope you bounce back soon! Then we’ll make sure to celebrate!
- Missing you badly, get well soon.
- You’re always in my heart – get well soon.
Romantic Get Well Soon Messages
- We have a lot of dreams to accomplish together and we have a lot more to achieve in life. Get well soon, babe.
- There is no presence of happiness in the house without you, the house is yearning for your presence. Get well soon, love.
- I am feeling restless without your presence around me. Get well soon, soulmate. Come back quickly.
- It is hard for me to deal with all the monotony of this world without you. Please get well soon and rescue me from all this boredom.
- It hurts me so much to see you in pain. I wish I had the magic to get you recovered overnight. May you get well soon, my love.
- I promised to take care of you for the rest of my life, but it hurts me to see you lying on the hospital bed. I am praying for your quick recovery!
- You need to get better soon. I am already tired of living in a world where there is no sunshine. I miss you badly.
- Take your medicine just as your doctors say. Meanwhile, I will keep on sending my kisses and hugs to you. I’ll make sure you get your daily dose of happiness at the right time.
Get Well Soon Messages For Husband or Boyfriend
- Get well soon my love. We have a long to go for achieving all the beautiful things of life.
- Sending you lots of love, hugs, and warm kisses to provide you strength and confidence to fight back your illness. Get well soon, love.
- Please tell your doctor that he’s going to have to face an angry girlfriend if you don’t get better soon.
- I feel empty and low as you are not beside me to hold my hands tight and to hug me right now. Get well soon, Babe.
- Please add two hugs a day to your prescription to get better in half the time
- I am missing your warm hugs and kisses badly, get well soon, honey.
- My face will not get a smile till I get to know you’re feeling better. I am sending you my speedy recovery wishes.
Get Well Soon For Wife or Girlfriend
- I miss having your deliciously cooked meals badly. Get well soon, pretty.
- I greatly miss you, but even greater is the fact that you miss something special here. Get well soon and return home to decorate your life with rainbow colors and brightness of this special gift, waiting for you.
- I am missing your sweet talks and angry scolding very badly. Get well soon, darling.
- Look out the window from your hospital bed. The sun has risen again and is smiling on you; urging you to rise up soon and get well.
- The house does not feel like home without the sound of your footsteps. Get well soon beautiful.
- I don’t like seeing you feeling so blue. So here’s my get better soon wishes for you.
Get Well Soon For Mother or Father
- You will recover speedily with my love and care and the blessings of the Almighty is always with you. Please get well soon.
- I know how strong you are and your strength inspires me every time, Get well soon.
- Please don’t take any stress about me, I am okay but not fine without you. Please come back home fit and fine.
- I always used to get irritated about your scolding, but today I miss your scolding the most. Get well soon