Our family may not emit perfection nor bear the world’s best family record of the year but will always hold a special place in lives despite the distance between us. Hence, it won’t speak well of us if we neglect our family. Take some time to go through our collection of Happy Family Wishes. We hope you see on our page a wish/message that warms your heart and bring you closer to your family.
Happy Family Week/Day Wishes
1. There’s no such thing as a perfect family. We fight sometimes but doesn’t mean that we don’t love each other. May this family week remind us of how important we are to each other.
2. To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
3. I cannot find the happiness and warmth I feel with you anywhere in the world. You people are my home.
4. I have learned to enjoy being happy every of my life, especially for my family.
5. Family has the power to turn our worst days into pleasant memories. Happy families are the earthly forms of heaven.
6. Having you all in my life is the best wish I could ever make. I pray for your health and success.
Happy Family Week/Day Prayers
7. God, children are gifts from You, but raising them is still hard. So when I feel exhausted and weary, please remind me that You are still with me. And when I feel overwhelmed, please give me the strength to endure every situation I face, You have called me to parenthood, so please protect my family, and help me to raise my children well in Jesus’ name, Amen.
8. O God, You know just exactly what our family needs in order to thrive and remain peaceful. We ask for your all encompassing grace and ask that your draw us closer to You every day. This we ask in the name of Your dear Son Jesus, Amen.
9. God, show me how to love my teenagers the way You do. As they start to become more independent give me discernment. And as they navigate big emotions, help me to be Sensitive to their feelings and wise with my responses. Shape them into the people You’ve created them to be and, as you do that, please guard their hearts. Let their identity remain rooted and grounded in You in Jesus’ name, Amen.
10. God, give me wisdom when navigating with my adult children. Before I speak, let me first pause and listen to them. And when I want to fix their problems, let me first call out to You.
11. Dear God, protect, establish and help my adult children become the people You’ve called them to be in Jesus’ name, Amen.
12. Heavenly Father, I trust you completely and I entrust my children to you. I believe that You will keep them and guide them in the right path of life in Jesus’ name, Amen.
13. Dear God, I humbly seek Your face for the strength and grace I need to carry on. You have kept and brought my family this far, for this I am grateful. Please continue to uphold is and unite us in Your love because without YOU we can do nothing..in Jesus’ name, Amen!
Happy Family Week/Day Quotes
14. “Treat your family like friends and your friends like family.” – Unknown
15. “Family days are truly special and they need to happen more often. I know that sometimes we get on each other’s nerves and have misunderstandings, but I believe that Family Day spent together can fix it all.”
16. “I have some good news today – today it’s our family day. We will have a marvelous day! Waiting for you all!”
18.”I believe the world is one big family and we need to help each other.” – Jet Li
19. “God gave me all of you. I am very happy that I have such a wonderful family. Happy family day to the world’s best family.”
20. “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
21. “I can’t imagine life without my family. All of you are everything for me. You deserve all the best of life. I heart you all!”