The goodness of romantic good morning quotes is that they owe their origin from a collection of great minds and poetic writers. A sensational good morning quote from your lover is powerful enough to brighten your day, lighten your mood, ignite emotional feelings, reassure you of being loved and special, and Foster the bond your share with your lover.
Let them know how much they mean to you by sending them any of these Romantic Good Morning Quotes.
Romantic Good Morning Quotes For Her
This is the best compilation of Romantic Good Morning Quotes you could ever get on the internet.
1. A sweet kiss on your forehead to wake you gently and my hands on your cheeks to caress them and to say good morning to you, my love.
2. You are my best friend, my confidant, my lover, my ideal, and my game partner. The woman I love, the woman I want, the woman I desire…Good Morning!
3. I was born to meet you, my life started when my eyes crossed yours. You are my destiny, the one I’ve always dreamed of. I love you. Good morning, my missing rib!
4. I love you as I like to walk on the fallen leaves of autumn. I love you as I like bursting bubbles from bubble wrap. I love you as a child loves his blankie. I love you as a teenager. I simply love you, darling.
5. In your arms, I dream, in your eyes I exist and in my heart you live. Yes, I love you to infinity.
6. It is often said that the most beautiful love is the one that makes us surpass ourselves, the one that makes us vulnerable and awakens the soul. That’s exactly what I feel with you. I love you!
7. I am lucky to have found a treasure that nobody had noticed; I will do everything to keep it. I love you!
8. When I think of you my heart accelerates, when I sleep it’s you I see in my dreams, I think I love you…More than anything in the world!
9. Nothing makes my day happier than a kiss from you. But since you’re far from me, I’m going to send you lots of love SMS to wish you a wonderful day.
10. I missed you so much tonight! Cannot wait to see you again! Good morning, my love.
11. Sleeping and waking up without you by my side hasn’t been easy…I hope to always have you here, baby. Good morning.
12. I hope you slept well because I woke up with the thought of you. I really do miss you. Good morning. honey.
13. I am so in love with you…I desire to be with you my world. A good morning love SMS to you my, darling.
14. With the birth of a day, the rising of the sun, the song of birds, the freshness of the morning, I send you this little message to say good morning to you, my love.
15. As soon as I open my eyes in the morning when the sun rises my thoughts are directed towards you my one and only love. Good morning, lobe.
16. You are the sun that illuminates my life every morning, to get up without you is to rise in a world without the rays sunlight, where it is always night. You are my source of happiness.
17. In this new day, I am comforted just knowing that you’re my love. I sleep and wake up with you on my mind. I love you, Good morning.
18. Every morning spent with you is a blessing. Just a thought of you makes me feel like I’m the king of the world, and I am so grateful for having you in my life. I hope this day will bring you a lot of love and happiness, baby.
19. Morning is my favorite part of the day, because I have an opportunity to text you and hopefully make you feel happy. Whatever you do, I will always be here to support you. Have a great day, honeybee!
20. This morning could not be better, because I have the opportunity to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. I hope this day will bring this day a lot of laughter and joy, because you deserve it, baby!
21. Every morning I wake up thinking about you, and your beautiful smile is the only thing that can fill my day with sense. I hope that today will be your lucky day, and you won’t stop smiling. Love you endlessly, sweetheart.
22. I can’t explain how grateful I am to be a part of your life. You are the most beautiful human being on this enormous planet, and I am the luckiest man to have you. May this day be filled to sunshine and laughter. Love you, darling.
23. Sometimes I wish there was no alarm clock because that is the only device that wakes me up while I’m dreaming of you.
24. Wake up, my love. Flowers, smiles, and laughter are waiting for you. Good morning, Love.
25. The beautiful morning dew and the lovely morning hue are symbolic of my love for you. Good morning.
26. The best feeling is goosebumps from your kisses, I want to feel them for my whole life.
27. For me, to breathe is natural as well as to love you and to greet each morning with you.
28. Good morning, my guiding star! Without you, I would have lost in the darkness of the universe.
More Romantic Good Morning Quote
29.”I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.”- Unknown
30. “The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men, it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.”- George Moore
31. “Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for. Good morning, my sweetheart.”- Unknown
32. “I am always excited to wake up each day because there’s someone worth waking up for. Good morning to the sweetest person I’ve ever known.”- Unknown
33. “I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.” – Elle Woods
34. “Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” – Unknown
35. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.” – Nicholas Sparks
36. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” – A.A.Milne
37. “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” –Leo Christopher
38. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.” –Sarah Addison Allen
39. “Have you ever seen the dawn? Not a dawn groggy with lack of sleep or hectic with mindless obligations and you about to rush off on an early adventure or business, but full of deep silence and absolute clarity of perception? A dawning which you truly observe, degree by degree. It is the most amazing moment of birth. And more than anything it can spur you to action. Have a burning day.” –Vera Nazarian
40. “When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” –Tom Hanks
41. “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” –Harry Burns
42. “I looked at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.” –Unknown
43. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” –Roy Croft
44. “I love early mornings when it feels like the rest of the world is still fast asleep and you’re the only one who’s awake and everything feels like it is really real and you kind of forget about all your problems because for now it’s just you, the world, and the sunrise.” –Unknown
45. “When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.”-Unknown
46. “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you! –Unknown
47. “For each new morning with its lights, for rest and shelter of nights, for health and food, for everything thy goodness sends.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” –Helen Keller
49. “I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.” –Unknown
50. “I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” –Coco J. Ginger
51. “Perhaps Sadness will use the shimmering wings of the morning kissed with dew and promise to sail away, and the dark Heart of the Night will rush headlong into the blinding light of the Day, to kiss it full and hard upon the mouth and embrace lif’s brilliance more…” –Gloria Smith
52. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.” –T. Tolis
53. “You are my today, and all of my tomorrows.” –Leo Christopher
54. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive…to breathe…to enjoy, to love…then make the day count.” – Steve Maraboli
55. “One of the joys in life is waking up each morning with the thought that somewhere, someone cares enough to send you a warm morning greeting. Good morning, my dear.” – Unknown
56. “It doesn’t matter what day of the week it is. As long as we are together, it will always be a beautiful day.” – Unknown
57. “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare
58. “Morning drew on apace. The air became sharper and piercing, as its first dull hue: the death of night, rather than the birth of day: glimmered faintly in the sky. The objects which had looked dim and terrible in the darkness grew more and more defined, and gradually resolved into their familiar shapes. The rain came down, thick and fast; and patterned, noisily, among the leafless bushes.” – Charles Dickens
59. “How sweet the morning air is! See how that one little cloud floats like a pink feather from one gigantic flamingo. Now the red rim of the sun pushes itself over the London cloud-bank. It shines on the good many folks, but on none, I dare bet, who are on a stranger errand than you and i. How small we feel with our pretty ambitions and strivings in the presence of the great elemental forces of Nature!” – Arthur Conan Doyle
60. “So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down in the sea.” – Virginia Woolf
70. “I saw that you were perfect, and I love you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” – Angelita Lim
71. “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am so in love with you.” – John Green
72. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.” – J.R.R Tolkien
Romantic Good Morning Quotes For Him
73. “I don’t need paradise because I found you… I don’t dreams because I already have. Good morning!”
74. “You are my sun on a gloomy day, like a lighthouse in a stormy sea. Thanks for all your care for me, good morning, my joy, time to get up.”
75. “Many girls dream to be with a guy as sweet and handsome as you. But I am the luckiest of them all. Why? because I live my dream every day, I love you, honey, good morning!”
76. “Every morning I wake up, I realize that you are the best thing that ever happened to. Have a great day!”
77. “Everything is strange without you here. When the sun rises without you, the light does not shine as brightly. I am incomplete without you by my side.”
78. “Good morning to the sweetest guy a girl could ask for. You are the light of my life, and you fill my heart with happiness.”
79. “Everything I am is because of you. You are my strength, you are my inspiration. Seeing your face in the morning is what keeps me going.”
80. “Being with you makes me feel I can overcome any obstacle coming in my life. Good morning, my love!”
81. “Just thinking of you brightens my morning.”
82. “You are the reason I want to wake up every morning. You are a true blessing, and I wish you a wonderful and sunny day.”
83. “You have replaced my nightmares with dreams, my worries with happiness, and my fears with love.”
84. “I could tell you that you complete me, but that would not be the truth, for each morning when I wake I long for you more than before.”
85. “A smile opens a heart faster than any key in the world can unlock a door. Open your eyes this cool morning and brighten the world with your handsome smile. Good morning, baby!”
86. “I am sending you a lot of hugs and kisses in my thoughts. I hope you feel it. Also, I always want to see you in front of my eyes.”
87. “Gazing outside the window and thinking about you while I sip my morning coffee is the best part of my day. Good morning, handsome!”
88. “Good morning, my Sunshine! It gives me great pleasure to call you my man. Thank you for being the most phenomenal person in the universe. I love you so much!”
More Romantic Good Morning Quotes For Him
89. “I just want to lay on your chest and listen to your heartbeat.”
90. “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.” – Eleanor Di Guillo
91. “If I know what love is, it is because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
92. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
93. “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” – Rosemonde Gerard
94. “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.” – DeAnna Anderson
95. “Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.” – Elaine Davis
96. “My heart is and always will be yours.” – Jane Austen
97. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
98. “For it was not in my ears you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
99. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.” – Rabindranath Tagore
100. “You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.” – Dierks Bentley
101. “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; It extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
102. “Love is a great master. It teaches us to be what we never were.” – Moliere
103. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.” – A.A. Milne
104. “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” – A.R Asher
105. “You are my heart, my life, my entire existence.” – Julie Kagawa
106. “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – Valerie Lombardo
107. “In short I will part with anything for you, but you.” – Mary Wortley Montagu
108. “You call it madness, but I call it love.” – Don Byas
109. “In vain have I struggled. it will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” – Jane Austen
110. “If forever does exist, please let it be you.” – A.R Asher